Livingston Promise is Livingston County’s community effort to give every child a great start on an education.
Livingston Promise will provide:
- Funding for high-quality, early childhood preschool programs for Livingston County children.
Livingston Promise goals:
- Fill gaps to reduce the number of children on the wait list for Head Start in Livingston County.
- Provide preschool scholarships for 3-year-old children who are on the Head Start wait list within the Federal Poverty Level 101-250%.
- Encourage 2 years of quality preschool in Livingston County.
- Increase the number of quality Livingston Promise preschool providers.
- Advocate for quality quality preschool education for all children in Livingston County.