How can you help?
High-quality early childhood programs are a cost-effective way to support the economic development of all income groups creating a vibrant community. There is no bigger commitment you can make to the future of our community.
We ask for your investment in the future of Livingston County. Here are some ways you can help:
- Sponsor a child.
- Familiarize yourself with the benefits of high-quality early learning programs.
- Tell others about these benefits to help create communities where children are ready for school.
- If you are a business owner, adopt policies that support working parents.
- Support local high-quality programs for children.
- Encourage families to enroll their child(ren) in preschool.
- If you have young children, enroll your children in preschool.
- Volunteer at your child’s preschool.
- Read to a child.
- Use your voice to make quality early childhood programs accessible for all children.
- Participate in Livingston Promise work, attend and provide support to committee work.
- Host informational and fundraising events for Livingston Promise.
- $40 Provides 1 day preschool
- $150 Provides 1 week preschool
- $550 Provides 1 month preschool
- $2,400 Provides 1 semester preschool
- $4,800 Provides 1 year preschool
- Other Amount
Livingston Promise is a 501c3 organization.
All donations are tax-deductible.
Click HERE to donate on-line.
Or Mail a check payable to Livingston Promise: 1425 West Grand River, Howell, MI 48843